Every CBD product in our store relies on organic hemp grown in NY. The oil is extracted via the CO2 method, the safest and most reliable hemp oil extraction method. Then, we add this CBD extract to coconut carrier oil. When everything's said and done, you can enjoy beautiful ember oil that is full of vitamins, terpenes, cannabinoids, omega fatty acids, and other substances.
- Besides 1200mg raw CBD oil, you can also buy 600mg raw CBD and 1800mg CBD
- The raw flavor can be really strong, and it conveys the natural taste of the hemp plant
- CBD oil is placed in 30 ml bottles that can be used at any time
- Our organic hemp is made by following ethical farming practices without being exposed to volatile chemicals
- All our products are non-psychoactive (less than 0.3% THC content)
- Organic MCT oil improves on the original formula adding various wellness benefits
In terms of ingredients, this product only has CBD extract and organic MCT oil. In other words, we don't add any unnecessary substances that would dilute the potential benefits. Our company has premium facilities and extraction methods, maximizing the safety and quality of all hemp items sold in our store. We also have a third-party company that checks all the ingredients and discloses their findings on our website.
Full-spectrum hemp extract, organic MCT oil
Our hemp extract is made in-house with a CO2 extractor
COA lab results available
Our hemp products are produced under the lawful authority of the Federal Farm Bill Act of 2018, which defines industrial hemp as Cannabis sativa L. with a delta-9 Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) concentration of not more than .3 percent. All of our products are lab-tested and certified to be at or below this .3% legal threshold.
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act require this notice.