Empire Hemp Co. utilizes locally-grown NY hemp for all its products. The plants are grown by employing ethical methods in partnership with the local farmers. We use CO2 extraction to get premium hemp oil from the flowers. The oil has a beautiful ember color and natural raw flavor. As the last part of the process, we infuse it into MCT coconut oil.
- You can choose between 600mg, 1200mg, and 1800mg hemp CBD oil
- Besides raw flavor, we also have substances with a minty taste
- Our full-spectrum oil is packaged in 30 ml dropper bottles, ideal for any situation
- We don't use any pesticides or harmful matters for hemp growing
- All hemp products in our store have less than 0.3% THC content
- Although CBD oil is excellent in its own regard, its impact is boosted by vitamin B complex and omega fatty acids that come from coconut oil
The product is a combination of coconut oil and organic CBD oil. We make it with an advanced CO2 extraction process. If you want to learn more about this product's content, make sure to check the COA page!
Full-spectrum hemp extract, organic MCT oil
Our hemp extract is made in-house with a CO2 extractor
COA lab results available
Our hemp products are produced under the lawful authority of the Federal Farm Bill Act of 2018, which defines industrial hemp as Cannabis sativa L. with a delta-9 Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) concentration of not more than .3 percent. All of our products are lab-tested and certified to be at or below this .3% legal threshold.
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act require this notice.