Like all other products in our store, we utilize high-quality organic hemp for our 600mg CBD oil. By relying on the CO2 extraction method (the best extraction method for hemp oil), we can get the purest oil that is full of cannabinoids and terpenes. We add hemp oil to carrier oil (coconut) and then, we place it in 30ml dropper bottles.
- We offer raw CBD oil in three different strengths: 600, 1200, and 1800 milligrams
- Each bottle comes with a dropper that will help during the administration
- Raw CBD oil is great for everyone who prefers the natural taste of hemp
- We rely on local, NY farmers to grow amazing, organic hemp used for all our products
- With less than 0.3% THC, our hemp oil won't get you high even if you have a low tolerance
- MCT carrier oil will provide an additional boost of vitamin B and omega 3 fatty acids
CO2 extraction ensures that every product is safe and of the highest quality. Lastly, if you're still skeptical of our CBD oil, you can always check the lab results disclosed on our website. We employ a third-party company that tests each product that hits the market.
Full-spectrum hemp extract, organic MCT oil
Our hemp extract is made in-house with a CO2 extractor
COA lab results available
Our hemp products are produced under the lawful authority of the Federal Farm Bill Act of 2018, which defines industrial hemp as Cannabis sativa L. with a delta-9 Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) concentration of not more than .3 percent. All of our products are lab-tested and certified to be at or below this .3% legal threshold.
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act require this notice.